Friday, August 16, 2013

Personal Training Sales Success: Do you want a better sales pitch

Recently I have started to write for some fitness industry magazine. This has given me a chance to do more research when writing articles, and talk to other industry professionals about techniques that work for them.

From time to time I will post them on the blog so that you will have the benefit of reading them also. This article was written for an Australian online fitness magazine. I have explained a few techniques that I use when overcoming objections.

If you have any questions please comment below or on facebook.

Head over to Fitnessnetwork.com for great tips and tricks

http://www.fitnessnetwork.com.au/resources-library/overcoming-objections

www.facebook.com/personaltrainingsalessystem

Please see our kickstarter Campaign, we've launched a new unique Posture Corrector

Posture Corrector Kick starter Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment