Sunday, July 28, 2013

Personal Training Sales Success: Analyze yourself!

When you consistantly learn and grow you influence your sales success. Learn new sales skills, learn new closing lines and closing techniques. Pin point areas in your sales presentation that need work. Build these areas into a strength and evolve your sales process. There are certain times to sit down and analyze how you sell your personal training service. Each month I set aside time to critique my sales steps. I examine what I am having success with, and what isnt working. But I dont stop there, any time I'm in a slump I sit down and deterine areas for improvment.

I worked at gym that used the higher authority close as a part of its sales system. We work the buyer into a corner where they wanted to buy, but they would indicate the price was too expensive. A technique called "increasing the pain". The next step is to offer to talk with our boss and see if we could get them a discount. "Offering the relief". This technique works well, but the success may set you off course. What I noticed was I started to offer the discount without going through the steps of the higher authority close. My sales started to take a decline, the harder I tried to sell the harder it was to close new clients. That month when I analyzed my sales steps I found what I was doing wrong. I changed back to the proper steps neccessary to execute the higher authority close.

This is why it is so important to develop a plan and follow it, as with our exercise programs. We never give up when we have a bad workout, we analyze, change, and move forward. Sales works the same way. Develop a plan stick to it, consistantly try to learn and improve.



For more sales tips visit us on facebook.
www.facebook.com/personaltrainingsalessystem

Please see our kickstarter Campaign, we've launched a new unique Posture Corrector

Posture Corrector Kick starter Campaign


No comments:

Post a Comment